2007-04-30

Coal: It's What's for Dinner

Are you kidding me??  Coal?  In my pet's food?  Good work China America!

For years, producers of animal feed all over China have secretly supplemented their feed with the substance [made from coal], called melamine, a cheap additive that looks like protein in tests, even though it does not provide any nutritional benefits, according to melamine scrap traders and agricultural workers here.

It's made from coal!  Fucking coal!  How is this acceptable - to anyone! Cut out the middle man and feed Fluffy some good ol' Kingsford Briquettes.  They stay crunchy in milk at least.

Ya know, for the past 6 months I broke a promise to myself.  I've been eating all the shit that I know not to eat.  Smart guys like John C. Robbins and Eric Schlosser have told me what's in that meat / dairy bullshit that you are about to stuff into your face, and it disgusted me.  If you can't keep a promise to yourself, who the hell can you keep one too?

No comments: