2007-02-28

Ammo in LA - Fantastic Fare and Great Service.

 I ate at AMMO today for lunch and enjoyed it quite a bit.  I'd recommend it for any of you in LA looking for a nice place with great fare.  My CitySearch review:

Simply put: fantastic fare and experience at AMMO. I found the staff quick and helpful at lunch, and the food was very tasty. The lemonade is a must, no doubt. My starter salad fit the climate: fresh and light. Even though my Ahi was slightly overcooked, it was still amazing. The flavors worked well together without excessive competition. I would highly recommend AMMO - at least for lunch - to those who want a fantastic meal in an otherwise bleak LA culinary lunch landscape.
  • Pros: Great food and service, cool atmosphere, wide and deep menu
  • Cons: Parking (meters only?), Right on major street (Highland)

No comments: