2007-06-26

New, Super iPhone

So I watched the iPhone Activation & Sync video today on Apple's site.  They are right, the iPhone is the best, most amazing thing ever.  Move over sliced bread and pacemakers - what have you done for my life?

Anyway, watch the video here.  Note that when they are showing the end of the iTunes sync process it shows his "sample" iPhone as having 80 some  gigabytes of storage.  I want that Super iPhone - screw the 4 and 8 GB versions.

I know I'm not the only one concerned that even now, 4 days before launch we seem to be seeing mocked up, rendered vaporware videos.  I gotta believe this thing is legit, but come on - do they value production quality and some Steve Jobs t-shirt clone more than a functional demo? :sigh:

I shall buy one on Friday, even if I have to crowdsurf my way to the front of the line at the Apple store.

As an aside, if Larry says calamari one more time, I'll kill him.

No comments: